Best Whatsapp Funny Quotes Status Updates

If you are looking for best whatsapp funny quotes status, your search ends here. Using these funny whatsapp status, you can show the funny side of you to your friends. All the whatsapp quotes we have collected here are latest and unique.Whatsapp-funny-quotes

Best Whatsapp Funny Quotes Status

I don’t need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hair style every morning.

A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.

A jealous woman does better research than the FBI.

Some people don’t sleep because they have insomnia. I can’t sleep because I have internet connection.

If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.

she’s so fake, if you look behind her neck. I bet it says “Made in china”.

My Study Period = 20 Minutes , Rest Time = 2 Hours.

When nothing seems right….Go left!!

Marriage is like a walk in the park..Jurassic Park.

When I die I want my last words to be, ” I left a million dollars under the…”

best funny whatsapp quotesFriends buy you a launch, Best friends eat your launch.

Sleeping is my drug, my bed is my dealer and my alarm clock is the police.

You don’t know something?
Google it.
You don’t know someone?
Facebook it.
You don’t find something?
MOM!

Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

People say they can’t live without Love. I think oxygen is more important.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

All my life I thought air was free…until I bought a bag of chips.

My body knows how old I am but my mind refuses to believe it….

Funny Quotes For Whatsapp – Part2

87% of young people have back pain, The other 13% have no computer.

Do you know full form of wife “Worries in life Forever”.

Roses are red. I am going to bed.

You never know what you have until……You clean your room.

My mom said follow your dreams, so I went back to bed!

I heard you’re a player. Nice to meet you. I am the coach.

I may not be the best, but I’m definitely not like the rest.

When you are single, all you see is happy couples and when you are married, all you see is happy singles.

I don’t have attitude problem, I have attitude and the problem is yours.

Someone on his status “Sleeping” since 3 days….He is probably dead.

Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything.

You are the reason why I wake up every morning, Just Kidding! I have school.

Please God, if you can’t make me slim, make my friends fat.

In bed, it’s 6AM you close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 7:45. At school it’s 1:30, close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 1:31.

I only need 3 things in life: Food, Wifi, Sleep.

Common sense is like deodorant, the people who need it most never use it.

If school has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking.

 Try to say the letter M without your lips touching.

Today’s Relationships: You can touch each other but not each others phones.

I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.

Hope you have enjoyed the ‘Best Whatsapp Funny Quotes Status Updates‘ article. Don’t forget to share the post with your friends. We’ll try to update the post regularly. Thanks for reading.

Save

Save

Leave a Reply